Some Special Advice from the TTFTC
The TTFTC has a responsibility to do as much as possible to ensure that its policies are coherent and properly communicated. As such, it offers the following suggestions:
- Do not discuss prices with competitors.
- Do not agree with competitors to restrict or increase levels of production.
- Do not divide customers, markets or territories with competitors.
- Do not require a customer to buy products only from you, unless you get the appropriate legal advice.
- Do not agree with competitors to boycott suppliers or customers.
- Ensure that your practices are in accordance with the Fair Trading Act.